You can have Shrimp Pasta using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp Pasta
- It’s 8 oz of angel hair pasta.
- It’s 3-4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 4 oz of sun dried tomatoes, drained.
- Prepare of Large shrimp.
- You need 4 oz of half & half.
- Prepare of Shredded parm.
Shrimp Pasta instructions
- Cook pasta according to package instructions..
- In a large pan heat 2 tsp olive oil over medium heat. Add tomatoes and garlic. Cook until fragrant, about 1 minute..
- Add shrimp and season with whatever you have (salt, seasoned salt, old bay along with pepper. Cook until shrimp are about halfway done..
- Add cream and bring to a boil. Turn down to low and whisk in Parmesan cheese. Serve over pasta..