Chicken Artichoke Pasta Bake. I arranged the chicken, , which I had lightly coated with "Johnnies Garlic Spread and Seasoning" and baked in the. One-Pot Parmesan Chicken Ziti with Artichokes and Spinach. Creamy, Cheesy Artichoke & Chicken Pasta Bake. by: Erin Alexander.
You could certainly use bowties or shells too. If you want to go the extra mile, roasted or sautéed zucchini is fantastic as a side dish. Toss spinach-artichoke dip with pasta, and it feels right at home on the dinner table. You can cook Chicken Artichoke Pasta Bake using 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Artichoke Pasta Bake
- You need 2 of lbs. cooked chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 of small jar marinated artichoke hearts.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s of I box rotini pasta.
- Prepare of The sauce.
- Prepare 1 of small can diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 of large can crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 3-4 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 of cup+ chicken broth.
- You need 1 of yellow onion, diced.
- It’s of Dried oregano, basil, parsley, and rosemary. 1 TSP+ each.
- Prepare of I TBSP minced garlic.
- You need of I TBSP worechestire sauce.
- Prepare Splash of white or red wine (optional).
- You need 1 TSP of sugar.
- You need 1-2 dashes of red pepper flakes (optional).
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- Prepare of The cheese toppjng.
- It’s of Shredded mozzarella.
- Prepare of Fresh mozzarella, sliced.
- It’s of Salt and pepoer.
Can be placed in the refrigerator for up to a week or the freezer for up to three months. Add the pasta and spinach back into the pot, and now add the onion, artichoke, and all of the sauce. Then evenly shake the breadcrumb mixture overtop. I added it to a baked pasta dinner.
Chicken Artichoke Pasta Bake step by step
- Dice up the cooked chicken breasts into small, bite size pieces and put in a medium bowl. Season with a little sea salt and pepper or season salt to taste. Add small jar of marinated artichoke hearts including all liquid. Add 1/2 cup of grated parmesan. Mix together, refrigerate while sauce is cooking..
- In a medium sauce pan, combine all of the sauce ingredients, mix well adding olive oil as needed and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer on low heat for 1-2 hours or until sauce is slightly thickened. Remove sauce from heat..
- Cook rotini pasta according to directions on the box until al dente or not fully cooked. The pasta will finish cooking in the next step so you definitely want to undercook the pasta. Drain pasta leaving some of the water, add a little olive oil to keep pasta from sticking .
- Drain most of the excess water from the pasta and ombine all ingredients in a large bowl. Oil a deep baking dish, I like using my trusty round, red covered baking dish. Top with shredded mozzarella and sliced fresh mozzarella, season with a little salt and pepper..
- Bake (uncovered) at 375 for 35 minutes or until bubbling and cheese has browned slightly. Carefully remove from the oven and let cool for 15-20 minutes. Serve adding a dash or two (or ten) of grated parmesan cheese and enjoy! .
I decided that I just had to recreate that but I didn't want to have to buy several tubs of pre-made dip to There's also some cooked chicken meat and mozzarella in there. My recipe for Spinach and Artichoke Pasta Bake. Pasta bake recipes are perfect to make ahead and this creamy spinach artichoke pasta bake is delicious as a vegetarian dinner. Creamy Artichoke Baked Pasta. by Kare Christmas, Comfort Food, Dinner, Entrees, Kid Friendly, Lunch, Meal-Worthy Sides, One A creamy, rich, and cheesy vegetarian white baked pasta with loads of flavor-rich artichoke hearts tossed in. Just add leftover turkey or cooked chicken for the carnivores!