One pot cheesy chicken enchilada pasta. Can't decide between enchiladas and pasta tonight? Rinsing the dry pasta removes extra starch from the shells, which keeps this one-pot wonder from becoming too thick during cooking. This ONE POT cheesy enchilada pasta recipe is so simple and completely delicious.
Simple to make with just a few ingredients and How to make cheesy chicken pasta with manwich. One pot meals are the best for busy weeknights, and are made even easier with. Can't decide between enchiladas and pasta tonight? You can cook One pot cheesy chicken enchilada pasta using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of One pot cheesy chicken enchilada pasta
- It’s 1/2 lb of uncooked medium pasta shells.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes, undrained.
- It’s 1 can (10 oz) of enchilada sauce.
- It’s 2 cups of water.
- It’s 1 bunch of sliced green onions (save some for garnish).
- You need 1 tbs of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans, rinsed.
- It’s 1 can of corn, drained.
- Prepare 2 cups of finely chopped cooked chicken.
- You need 2 cups of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
You guys this satisfying chicken enchilada pasta recipe is amazing! This hearty one pot pasta dish is perfect for when you're craving a Mexican recipe with inspired flavors from enchilada. These flavors go perfect with pasta in this skillet cheesy chicken enchilada pasta. Equally cheesy, is my insanely awesome healthy one-pot enchilada pasta!
One pot cheesy chicken enchilada pasta instructions
- Mix pasta, tomatoes, enchilada sauce, water, green onions, & taco seasoning, heat to boiling.
- Reduce heat, simmer uncovered 15 minutes, stiring frequently.
- Stir in beans, chicken, & corn, return to simmering, cook 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat, stir in cheese garnish and serve.
There's something downright magical about perfectly tender pasta blanketed in a zesty enchilada. Whole wheat pasta is used of tortillas in this unique spin on chicken enchiladas that's topped with a rich layer of pepper Jack cheese. Stir black beans, enchilada sauce, campanelle pasta, salsa, Greek yogurt, chicken broth, onion flakes, and garlic powder into the skillet; bring to a boil. Your family is going to love this Instant Pot Cheesy Chicken and Pasta recipe! My family loved it, and they can't wait for me to make some more for them!