Bacon Pepperoni Pasta Bake. Here's my homemade version of a family-favorite Italian restaurant entree. For a change of pace, I substitute hamburger for pepperoni, add Italian seasonings and use a mix of fun pasta shapes including rotini and corkscrew. Bacon and pepperoni pizza ! bacon pizza and pepperoni pizza – made from scratch using my homemade pizza dough.
This easy one-pan pasta bake is sure to become a family favorite. Reminiscent of classic pepperoni pizza, this weeknight casserole is made with a mess of curly noodles in place of the doughy crust, just the right ratio of sauce to melted cheese, and thin slices of pepperoni that crisp up as they bake. It looks like your usual stuffed shells, but hidden under the cheese, pepperoni, and marinara is grated zucchini that kids will never detect. You can have Bacon Pepperoni Pasta Bake using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon Pepperoni Pasta Bake
- It’s 1 box of elbow noodle pasta.
- You need 1 jar of your favorite pizza sauce.
- You need slices of Pepperoni.
- You need 1 lb of cooked crumbled bacon.
- It’s of Shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Additional pizza toppings of your choice.
This simple one-pot pasta bake recipe incorporates all the flavours of a pepperoni pizza. Then you'll love this simple pasta bake which has all the flavours of the famous topping. We've used oregano, pepperoni, mozzarella and passata and poured over rigatoni pasta. This will be a new go-to weekly family dinner.
Bacon Pepperoni Pasta Bake step by step
- Cook bacon, place on paper towel and set aside. Boil pan of water, add teaspoon of salt to water. Add pasta and boil until noodles are tender. Drain pasta..
- Put pasta back into pan and add your pizza sauce. Crumble bacon..
- Place half of the mixture into a casserole dish. Top it with half of the crumbled bacon and pepperoni slices, top that layer with cheese. Repeat layering noodles, bacon, pepperoni and cheese again..
- You can add any toppings you like, we just love bacon and pepperoni Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 min..
Now this is a pasta bake the whole family will love. With the flavours of pepperoni pizza, you just can't go wrong! This recipe for pepperoni pasta bake is no different; it can be prepared quickly and the end result is amazing. This casserole consists of rotini noodles You can add additional ingredients as well such as ham, Canadian bacon, and cooked mushrooms. This Three Pepper Pasta boasts a colorful trio of peppers and crispy pepperoni for extra flavor.