Tilapia Fish tacos- gluten free. Learn to make fresh and healthy tilapia fish tacos with this recipe from Food.com. And by not frying the fish, these are pretty healthy, depending on your toppings. Home » Gluten-Free Dinner Recipes » Seafood » Gluten-Free Fish Tacos.
I'm always on the hunt for a good fish taco. Living in Florida I can pretty much find fresh fish tacos in every restaurant. Prepare grilled fillets according to package directions. You can have Tilapia Fish tacos- gluten free using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tilapia Fish tacos- gluten free
- It’s 2 of white fish filets.
- You need 1 cup of cornstarch.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of olive oil for frying.
- You need 3 of limes.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of rice wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of course sea salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of water.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
Tilapia + spices + loads of lime all piled into a corn tortilla & topped w/ a fresh, crunchy slaw! Keywords: fish taco recipe, Fish Tacos, fish tacos recipe, fish tacos tilapia, tilapia fish tacos. I thought it was as good as any restaurant dish. We used gluten free corn tortillas which got kind of messy, so my husband abandoned them, picked up a fork, and still loved every bite.
Tilapia Fish tacos- gluten free step by step
- Mix juice from limes, rice wine vinegar, Olive oil, water, salt, cayenne, garlic and onion powder..
- Heat oil on medium.
- Coat fish filets in corn starch generously..
- Place filets in hot oil, cook until browned on one side, about 3 mins. Flip..
- Add wet mix to filets and let simmer for 3 minutes on low heat..
- Enjoy with Pico de gallo, sharp cheddar and white corn tortillas..
These tacos give you a delicious crunch, but they don't have all the grease from a deep fryer. I love my fish tacos fresh with a little spice, so we topped them with a creamy jalapeño sauce, avocados, and lime juice. These keto fish tacos have flaky tender pieces of low carb fried fish served over keto tortillas Use any type of white-fleshed fish you want. Tilapia, halibut, cod, mahi mahi, snapper are all good Course Dinner. Keyword fish tacos, gluten free fried fish, keto fried fish.