Salted fish with tomato . How to cook salt fish and tomato Jamaica style JAMROC TV. Fish in tomato is a very satisfying dish, forpreparation of which you only need an hour of free time. To make such a dinner, you should completely unfreeze the fillet of the main product, and then cut it into portions.
This is one of those meals that you can whip up with minimal effort Heat oil in a large non-stick pan over medium heat. Season both sides of the fish with salt and pepper. Photo "Fish sandwich with tomato and salted fish." can be used for personal and commercial purposes according to the conditions of the purchased Royalty-free license. You can cook Salted fish with tomato using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salted fish with tomato
- You need 1 pc. of Onion.
- You need 1 pc. of Garlic.
- Prepare 5-6 of salted fish.
- You need of And 4-5 tomatoes.
- It’s of Ketchup.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp. of Of sugar.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Magic Sarap.
- You need of Small amount of vinegar.
My husband has been asking me to make fish in tomato sauce for some time. Meanwhile pat fish dry with several paper towels. To me, a perfect Salted Eggs with Tomato Salad meal is something with anything grilled (may it be meat or seafood) along with steamed white rice. This recipe post is not meant to teach you how to prepare Salted Eggs with Tomato Salad because I am sure that you already have an idea on how it.
Salted fish with tomato instructions
- Iprito sa kawali ang mga ingredients like onion and garlic and after 2 min..
- Ilagay ang salted fish sa kawali na may onion at garlic pero yung naprito na salted fish.
- Tapos lagyan ng pampalasa gaya ng salt at vinegar at other seasoning at ilagay din and sugar.
- Hangang a maluto ito at serve and eat happily with this simple ulaam na salted fish with tomatoes .
The Swai fish taste pretty similar to catfish as a matter of fact. I think for people who do not like fish (because of the fishy smell or whatever), this fish has no smell at all and when I roasted it with tomatoes, basil and olive oil today, it was really delicious. A wide variety of fish with tomato options are available to you, such as mackerel, tuna, and bonito. You can also choose from piece, block, and. This Mediterranean baked fish takes on a simple sauce with tomatoes and capers.