Green Mustard In Salted Fish With Pork Rib Soup.
You can have Green Mustard In Salted Fish With Pork Rib Soup using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Green Mustard In Salted Fish With Pork Rib Soup
- You need 1 1/2 Kg of Pork Rib.
- Prepare 1 1/2 liter of water.
- You need 8 inches of salted fish bone.
- It’s 10 piece (4 inches) of ginger slice.
- You need 25 of white peppercorns.
- You need 2 bunch of green mustard vegetables.
- Prepare 5 of Korean dried oyster (optional add on).
Green Mustard In Salted Fish With Pork Rib Soup step by step
- Quick blanch the pork rib then set aside.
- Put the light crush whole white peppercorn into pouch.
- Wash and drain dry then Pan salted fried bone for few minutes then put it into a pouch.
- Put all ingredients into a pot and cook it on high for 35 minutes (pressure cooker) or you can simply slow cook it in a pot on stove for 1 and 1/2 hour.
- Then put the green mustard and cook for another 10 minutes in the (pressure cooker) or another 30 minutes in the pot on a stove.
- Enjoy this simple soup with some white rice are great on a winter days or rainy days.