Fish maw soup with tiger lily and chinese mushroom. Fish maw,is the dried bladder of large fish. Fish maw,is the dried bladder of large fish. It is commonly used in highly prized traditional Cantonese/Chinese meals.
It is also called the treasure soup because there are a lot of goodies in the soup. Soak fish maw, dried oysters and mushrooms in hot water till fish maw turns soft. Soup Name: Monkey Head Mushroom with Chinese Yam in Pork Broth Chinese Name: 猴頭菇豬湯 (hóu tóu gū zhū tāng) Introduction: Fresh monkey Fish maw is an excellent source of collagen. You can cook Fish maw soup with tiger lily and chinese mushroom using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fish maw soup with tiger lily and chinese mushroom
- You need of Main.
- Prepare 1 piece of fried fish maw, medium size.
- You need 20 piece of dried tiger lily buds (golden needles).
- It’s 4 piece of dried chinese mushrooms.
- Prepare of Other.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of light soya sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of white pepper powder.
- You need 1300 ml of water.
- It’s 5 tsp of starch, dissolved in 5 tablespoons water.
Many Chinese people believe that drinking fish maw soup and eating fish maw will improve their skin and. Modified Starch, Salt, Tiger Lily, Sugar, Monosodium Glutanate, Chicken Meat, Yeast Extract, Soya Sauce, Black Fungus, ShIItake Mushroom, Onion, Textured Vegetable Protein, Sesame Oil, Spring Onion, Spices, Sodium Inosinate and Guanylate, Flavourings, Egg, Wheat, Milk Derivatives, Citric Acid. Fish maw 鱼鳔 can be found easily prior to the Chinese New Year period. There are many places selling them, but my personal favorite are the ones Fish maw is nice in soups or stews.
Fish maw soup with tiger lily and chinese mushroom instructions
- Soak and soften the chinese mushrooms, tiger lily buds and fish maw. Trim hard end of tiger lily buds, cut into 1 cm length. Trim mushroom stalk, cut mushrooms into thin slices. Cut fish maw into tiny bits..
- Boil fish maw, tiger lily buds and mushrooms in a pot of 1300 ml water for about 25 minutes. Add light soya sauce and white pepper powder when water starts boiling..
- Turn off heat and stir in starch water. Ready to serve..
I like to cook them with some mushrooms, sugar snap peas and oyster sauce. You can use either dried Chinese. Add the fish maw and the black mushrooms. While soup is simmering, combine the cornstarch and water in a small bowl. This Chinese Chicken Mushroom Soup is definitely up to the task-and it's a quick remedy to boot!