Fish Fried Rice.
You can have Fish Fried Rice using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fish Fried Rice
- You need 2 cups of cold cooked basmati rice. For best flavor rinse rice and cook in chicken stock.
- You need 2 cups of cubed fresh fish, I used sea bass.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of butter.
- You need 1 tablespoon of chili oil.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of chopped celery.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of chopped carrot.
- You need 2 of minced garlic cloves.
- It’s 4 of green onions, thin sliced.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of tamari sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of seasoned rice vinegar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sriracha sauce.
- You need to taste of Salt, pepper and siracha seasoning.
- You need 3 of large eggs beaten with 1 teaspoon water.
- Prepare of Butter to cook egg.
- Prepare of Chopped parsley.
- Prepare of For Garnish.
- It’s of ‘Black and white sesame seeda.
Fish Fried Rice instructions
- Season fish with sriracha,seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Season eggs with salt and pepper. In a small skillet melt some butter, add eggs and cook gently until set.
- Remove to a Plateand cut into strios.
- Heat oil and butter in a large skillet add fish and sear all sides, femive to a plate.
- Add celery, carrot and garlic to skillet and cook until tender, add more oil or butter if needed.
- Add rice and turn and coat all over with pan vegetable and oil.
- Add soy and vinegar, pepper and a sriracha, and green onions combine and stir, fold in egg strips and fish.
- Remove to serving plate and garnish with parsley and sesame seeds.