Fish Fillet And Pineapple In Sambal Sauce.
You can cook Fish Fillet And Pineapple In Sambal Sauce using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fish Fillet And Pineapple In Sambal Sauce
- You need 10 of fish fillet.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Of corn flour.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s 1 bottle (200 g) of Sambal Sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Of sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Of soy sauce.
- It’s 2 of small kalamansi juice or a lime juice.
- It’s 3 of onion.
Fish Fillet And Pineapple In Sambal Sauce step by step
- Season fish fillet with salt then coat with some corn flour then deep fry and set aside.
- With 1 tbsp Of oil sauté the onion then add in the Sambal sauce and mix well then season with sugar and soy sauce and simmer for 1 minute.
- Add in the kalamansi juice or lime juice and add in the fresh pineapple and mix well then off heat.
- Serve on TOP of the fried fish fillet and enjoy.