Filet of Fish Papillote with Pine Mushroom Sauce.
You can have Filet of Fish Papillote with Pine Mushroom Sauce using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Filet of Fish Papillote with Pine Mushroom Sauce
- Prepare 1 of fish filet. (any fish).
- You need 50 grams of onions in juliana.
- It’s 25 grams of Red pepper.
- Prepare 25 grams of Green pepper.
- Prepare 50 grams of carrot juliana.
- Prepare 1 cup of Peas.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 100 grams of pine mushroom hydrated.
- It’s 1 cup of White wine.
- Prepare 2 cup of Milk cream.
- You need of lemon juice.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
Filet of Fish Papillote with Pine Mushroom Sauce step by step
- First. To make the mattress of peas. Saute carrots then add the onions and peppers.
- When the vegetables are tender add the peas and egg. And beat to combine ingredientes. Reserve.
- To make the sauce saute mushrooms hydrated. Break down with white wine and reduce. Add the cream and reduce. Add salt and pepper and set aside.
- Then place foil on the mattress of peas. Followed by fish. And cover with sauce. Fold the foil and seal ends.
- Place in a preheated oven at 170°F between 15 to 20 minutes depending on thickness of filet.
- Serve diners in the foil making a cut.