Crispy Pan Fried Fish with Lemon Butter Sauce.
You can have Crispy Pan Fried Fish with Lemon Butter Sauce using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crispy Pan Fried Fish with Lemon Butter Sauce
- You need of For the crispy fried fish:.
- You need 2 of thin white fish fillets (more or less 120 gr each), skinless boneless.
- Prepare of salt and fresh ground black pepper (to taste).
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s of For the lemon butter sauce:.
- Prepare 60 gr of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1/2 Tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- It’s of salt and fresh ground black pepper (to taste).
- You need of For serving:.
- It’s of potato wedges.
- You need of finely chopped parsley.
Crispy Pan Fried Fish with Lemon Butter Sauce instructions
- For the lemon butter sauce: In a small saucepan, heat the butter over medium-high heat until golden brown and smells nutty (about 3 minutes)..
- Remove from the heat and pour into a small bowl..
- Add lemon juice, salt, and black pepper. Mix well. Set aside..
- Heat oil in a non stick skillet over high heat until there are wisps of smoke. Add fish. Fry for 1 – 1 1/2 minutes until golden and crispy on the edges. Turn and do the same thing for the other side (longer if you have thicker fillets)..
- Remove fish onto serving plates. Drizzle each with about 1 Tbsp sauce (avoid dark specks at the bottom of the bowl)..
- Garnish with chopped parsley. Serve with potato wedges (or French fries) and salad! .