Fish in a Pita. Fish in a pita Alright then (alright) I ain't trippin', I'm slidin', wait a minute If she sit on your lap and she got jeans on And you smell that fish in the pita She ain't a bring home That really mean the stream wrong It seems strong to be comin' through her garments So why. So sorry, but it looks like things got sidetracked on the way to food time. Pita is the quintessential bread of Middle Eastern cuisine.
So, while naan and flatbreads are great for rolling, topping. It is usually followed when someone is allergic to this Watch the video in sign language here. These homemade pita bread are usually served with Greek Combine the sugar, yeast, olve oil, water and milk in a bowl. You can cook Fish in a Pita using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fish in a Pita
- Prepare 12 ounces of pollock filets see my recipe fried fish for breading.
- Prepare As needed of vegetable oil to medium fry in.
- Prepare 1 of medium Cucumber.
- You need 1/2 cup of grape tomatoes.
- It’s To taste of kosher salt and ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of dill weed.
- It’s 4 slices of pita Bread.
- Prepare To taste of red wine/ malt vinegar.
- Prepare As needed of mayonnaise.
They place a big fishing net in the sea bottom, using light to attract the fishes gathering above the net. When thing looks promising, they just lift the net and. In fact, I often find that store bought pita bread is quite dry. And, I'd rather have the flat kind instead of the pita pockets, which seem to be much more popular Hello!
Fish in a Pita instructions
- Heat the oil and fry the fish. For the breading it's a cornmeal /flour mixture.
- Wash and peel the Cucumber in a striped peeling way..
- Thinly slice the Cucumber and add the salt..
- Sprinkle with dill weed..
- Wash and slice the tomatoes..
- Add salt and pepper along with the dill weed..
- Toast the pita Bread. Then slice in half..
- Add mayonnaise, tomatoes, Cucumber to taste in the pita slice..
- Add the fish filet. I found it worked out better by slicing the fish into pieces. add the vinegar..
My name is Marie, and I love to cook! I was born and raised in a Italian American community in Philadelphia. Get lunch all wrapped up with these Greek-inspired pita sandwiches. Another thing I chose to do in this recipe is add chickpeas not only to make it more filling but to add more nutritional value and I served it in pita pockets And start out your pledge with these easy and delicious Tuna and Chickpea Pita Pocket Sandwiches! They won't disappoint (I've already made this.