You can cook Parmesan Fish using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Parmesan Fish
- It’s 2 of Fish fillets (I used Swai), defrosted and pat dry.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt or to taste.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Italian seasoning.
- You need to taste of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need of Finely chopped green onion to garnish optional.
- Prepare of Lemon wedges optional.
Parmesan Fish step by step
- In a small bowl, mix the salt, paprika and black pepper and set aside..
- Line the fryer basket with grill mat or a sheet of lightly greased aluminum foil..
- Place the fish fillets inside the basket. Sprinkle the seasoning mix evenly onto the fish and air fry at 380F (190C) for about 5 minutes..
- Then, sprinkle the Italian seasoning onto the fillets followed by the Parmesan cheese. Let the cheese melt in the air fryer unit for about one minute..
- Air fry again at 380F (190C) for about 3 minutes until the cheese turn golden brown and the fish temperature exceeds 145F (63C)..
- Prinkle some green onion over fish and squeeze some lemon juice to serve..