Fried bread fish meal / fish nuggets. Oven-Fried Fish Nuggets Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Freeze option: Cover and freeze unbaked fish nuggets on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet until firm. A great way to eat breaded fish, but it wasn't anything I would make again.
Air Fried Catfish Nuggets With Greek Yogurt RemouladeHealthy. I love these fish nuggets, because they are made without any fat. This is a comfort food I like very much. You can have Fried bread fish meal / fish nuggets using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried bread fish meal / fish nuggets
- You need of Fish.
- It’s 1 of lemon sliced in 2.
- You need 8 of pieces of fish ( boneless).
- It’s 1 tsp of dried or fresh chopped Thym leaves.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground pepper.
- Prepare of bread of the fish.
- Prepare 60 grams of flour.
- You need 200 ml of milk.
- It’s 1 of big egg.
- You need 1/8 tbsp of salt.
- You need of frying part.
- Prepare 1 liter of oil or (500ml) in a deep pan.
I like them hot and even cold they are delicious. Cut fish fillet bite-sized pieces (nuggets). Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. In a bowl combine milk, egg, mustard.
Fried bread fish meal / fish nuggets instructions
- Slice the fish in peaces and put them on a plate.
- Sprinckle pepper, thym and salt on the fish and add the juice after squeezing the lemon.
- Let the fish mix rest and start making the bread for the fish.
- Mix the flour, egg, milk and salt in a bowl.
- When the oil is hot dip the fish pieces one by one in the bowl with batter.
- Fry those fish pieces.
- Your fish is ready, Bonne appetit!!!.
Edible Method: Deep fried or pan fried. Deep Fried or Pan Fried. breaded fish nuggets. Bring back the Friday night fish fry tradition with this updated recipe. Using Progresso panko crispy bread crumbs help the crust stay extra-crisp, while the fish remains moist. Here's a basic fried fish recipe for use with fillets of tilapia, haddock, roughy, or similar type of fish, featuring a simple seasoned flour coating.