Fish pudding. Clean, wash and cut the fish in pieces. Remove all bones and grind together with the crust less bread which was moistened in milk or water and then squeezed. Place the fish in a food processor and process until smooth.
I just realized that I didn't say it in Norwegian for you. I will add that it was delicious. This is a list of notable puddings. You can cook Fish pudding using 12 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fish pudding
- You need 2 pounds of halibut.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of flour.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 1 of large cup half and half.
- Prepare to taste of Lemon juice.
- Prepare to taste of Onion seasoning.
- You need to taste of Pepper.
- You need to taste of Paprika.
- You need of Little Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need to taste of Celery salt.
This list includes both sweet and savoury puddings that conform to one of two definitions: A sweet or savoury dish consisting of various ingredients baked. Full Cornish: Hog's pudding (sausage) and Cornish potato cakes. Ulster Fry is not dissimilar to a Full Irish. It may include a soda bread farl, which is a soda bread you can fill with the breakfast items and.
Fish pudding step by step
- Boil halibut 20 minutes,remove all skin and bones. Blend flour and butter,add milk and seasoning cook in double boiler until smooth sauce. Cool. Add beaten egg yolks,and last fold in stiffly beaten egg white. Place in well-buttered mold,set in pan with little hot water. Bake 30 minutes @350. Turn on heat chop plate, fill center with very small buttered potato balls..
Layer one pudding on top of another pudding on top of another and cover it all with whipped cream. For good measure, douse the whole thing in fortified wine then chuck on a bunch of brightly colored. Roast Beef and Yorkshire Pudding, Steak and Kidney Pie, Trifle – these are the dishes that everyone associates with Britain. But like the country of Britain which is constantly changing and evolving, so is. Fish and Chips is probably the most popular British food known across the globe.