Salted Fish Fried Rice (NASI GORENG IKAN ASIN). Because on this video, I will share you guys my recipe on how to make salted fish fried rice or us Indonesian called it as cara. Nasi goreng (English pronunciation: /ˌnɑːsi ɡɒˈrɛŋ/), literally meaning "fried rice" in both the Indonesian and Malay languages, is an Indonesian rice dish with pieces of meat and vegetables added. Ikan asin dimasak apa saja disukai masyarakat Indonesia, mau digoreng, dipepes atau jadi campuran dan bumbu masakan tetap saja enak.
Nasi Goreng can be served as a main dish, as a component of a Dutch/Indonesian 'rijstafel' or as a side dish. It is commonly eaten by Indonesians for breakfast, which you can do also if there is any left from the previous day (doubtful!). Preparation time does not include cooking and cooling the rice. You can have Salted Fish Fried Rice (NASI GORENG IKAN ASIN) using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salted Fish Fried Rice (NASI GORENG IKAN ASIN)
- Prepare 300 grams of cooked white rice (at room temperature).
- You need 100 grams of salted fish fried, shredded/torn rough.
- Prepare 1 of egg, beaten off and fry while in scrambled.
- You need 1 of leek/leaf chives, cut askew.
- Prepare 5 of cayenne peppers (to taste), thinly sliced.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Chicken flavoring (optional).
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
Nasi Goreng is a fragrantly spiced Indonesian fried rice recipe that is much easier to make at home Nasi Goreng's got the same concept as any other fried rice. Repurposing last night's leftovers and I add no salt as soy sauce is quite salty but feel free to adjust to your own taste. Steps of Cooking Salted Fish Fried Rice: First, heat the butter and oil then stir-fry the onion and garlic until it's A tasty salted fish fried rice is ready to be served. Cara Membuat Nasi Goreng Ikan Asin.
Salted Fish Fried Rice (NASI GORENG IKAN ASIN) step by step
- Saute onion, garlic and cayenne pepper until fragrant..
- Add rice, salted fish and eggs. Stir until blended..
- Add soy sauce, salt, pepper and flavoring (optional). Stir until all blended..
- Towards the end, add sesame oil and scallions. Cook, stirring frequently until wilted scallions..
- Arrange fried rice on plate and serve while warm..
- NOTE : dried salted fish.
How to Make Seafood Fried Rice. Nasi goreng kampung or countryside nasi goreng (fried with anchovies and leftover fried fish) is one of the most popular. daging or kambing (fried rice with beef or goat). ikan masin (fried with salted fish). Aromanya mengundang rasa lapar kapan saja, tidak perduli pagi, siang atau malam. Ada banyak macam-macam ikan asin, tetapi yang paling harum. Nasi Goreng is an Indonesian Fried Rice loaded with moist chicken and sweet, spicy, and savory flavors you'll love.