Grilled Fish With Olive Oil.
You can have Grilled Fish With Olive Oil using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled Fish With Olive Oil
- You need 1 large of Tilapia fish.
- You need 4 clove of Grind garlic.
- Prepare 1 medium of Tomato.
- You need 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Curcum.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Coriander.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cumin.
- You need 1 medium of Green bell pepper.
Grilled Fish With Olive Oil step by step
- Clean the fish and open it from its abdomin to its back in order to get a flat surface.
- Put the tomato , green bell pepper ,lemon juice, salt , coriander , cumin, curcum , in the mixer till get smooth.
- Spice the fish with the previous prepared mixture.
- Oil a suitable template with some olive oil , then put the fish and oil its surface with the olive oil, put it in the oven.
- Turn the oven off when the fish get well cooked , decorate with lemon slices& green bell pepper and tomato.