Dark sauce belly fish. The Best Pork Belly Sauce Recipes on Yummly Sticky Chinese Pork Belly, Pork Belly With Honey Garlic Sauce, Pork dark soy sauce, garlic, water, oil, pork belly. Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly!
It's very popular in China and Taiwan. You can use a chopstick to poke the pork belly while cooking, and if the chopstick can. Of all the Chinese sauces, dark soy sauce is the go-to sauce to darken the color of Chinese dishes. You can cook Dark sauce belly fish using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dark sauce belly fish
- It’s 5 of thick slice of belly fish.
- Prepare 3 slice of ginger.
- Prepare 1 stalk of spring onion cut about 3cm.
- You need of seasoning.
- It’s of wine.
- It’s of cornstarch.
- It’s 1 tsp of dark soy sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 4 tsp of water.
It is also commonly used in marinades and braised/red-cooked (hong shao) dishes. Check out our recipes for Salmon bibimbap, Kimchi Jigae Stew, and Crispy Kimchi pork belly bowl, just to name a few! Fried Pork belly, marinated in fish sauce Pork belly with crackling in creamy sauce. With beans and carrots on a white plate Pork belly slices with spicy garlic sauce Top view Deep fried pork belly or crispy roasted pork with spicy sauce.
Dark sauce belly fish step by step
- Seasoning belly fish with wine and wrapped with cornstarch.
- Fried belly fish til golden color and put ginger in.
- Mix together other seasoning and pour it in.
- Wait until the fish coler change and flip it over.
- Add spring onion in last minute and done!.
Meanwhile, to make sauce, stir sugar and water in a large saucepan over a low heat until dissolved. Add the noodles, oyster sauce, fish sauce, dark soy sauce and sugar. Add sugar and caramelise then add pork and fry till brown. Mix sauces with water and add to pot and add. And caramel sauce, such an easy transformation of sugar.