Creamy garlic cheese baked golden fish cake. These cheese garlic biscuits are the perfect base for a filling and savory breakfast sandwich. Searching for a gluten-free version that's just as cheesy and delicious? Figure Food,Frozen Fish Cake,Golden Fish Cake,Cheese Fish Cake from Other Food & Beverage Supplier or Manufacturer-HA LI FA PTE LTD.
Serve the cod cakes with a creamy marinara sauce, hot sauce, or even ranch. My suggestion would be to make a few batches and freeze. Baked potato slices with parmesan cheese and garlic. You can have Creamy garlic cheese baked golden fish cake using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy garlic cheese baked golden fish cake
- You need 2 tbsp of cream cheese.
- It’s 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 2 piece of fish cake.
- Prepare 2 slice of Edam cheese.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic.
- It’s 2 slice of lemon.
A creamy and savoury treat, baked to gooey perfection. Diabetes Friendly Fish & Seafood Recipes. Add to sauce; stir to evenly coat. Mac n' cheese, gougéres, soufflés, and foccacia cheese Gruyère, sour cream, Dijon and dry mustard, cayenne, and Parmigiano make this golden, browned Boost the flavor of the creamy goat cheese filling with garlic and basil.
Creamy garlic cheese baked golden fish cake step by step
- Make the sauce by mixing the cream cheese, mayonnaise, garlic, salt, sugar and black pepper..
- Preheat the oven with 350°c for 5 mins..
- Put the Edam cheese/mozarrela cheese on top of the fish cake, then put the sauce on top of the cheese..
- Baked them for 10mins with 280°c..
- Finish up with fresh lemon juice on top of the sauce and decorate with fresh salad and tomatoes..
- Bon appetite..
The result works both as a. Baked eggs nestled in a bed of creamy spinach flavoured with chorizo and feta cheese makes the ultimate lazy brunch dish. Fry onion, garlic and chorizo until golden brown then add the spinach and cream. Allow to cook for a few minutes before adding the feta cheese. Delicious fish cakes made with cod, potatoes, onion, butter, and parsley!