Snakehead Fish Waterspinach Salad (GABUS LALAP KANGKUNG).
You can cook Snakehead Fish Waterspinach Salad (GABUS LALAP KANGKUNG) using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Snakehead Fish Waterspinach Salad (GABUS LALAP KANGKUNG)
- It’s 2 of medium-size snakehead fish, cut to taste.
- You need 1 of bunch waterspinach, cut then boil.
- Prepare 200 gr of flour.
- It’s 25 gr of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 2 of thumb turmeric, pureed.
- You need 1 of thumb size piece ginger, pureed.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground pepper.
- You need to taste of Sugar and salt.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
- Prepare of SAMBAL (sauce):.
- It’s 10 of cayenne chilis.
- You need 5 of red chillis.
- Prepare 5 of onion.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
Snakehead Fish Waterspinach Salad (GABUS LALAP KANGKUNG) step by step
- Mix flour and bread crumbs in a bowl. Add the garlic, coriander, turmeric, ginger, pepper, sugar and salt. Stir well, add enough water..
- Insert pieces of fish in a solution of flour and fry until cooked. Remove and drain..
- Blend all the sauce ingredients and stir-fry a moment. Set aside..
- Serve fish fry along with spinach and chilli..
- I don't know what this vegetable is called there, if here called KANGKUNG…. maybe it's Morning Glory, Water Spinach, Swamp Cabbage, Watercress, Kale.???.
- snakehead : Gabus, Haruan.