Leeky Fish Pie.
You can cook Leeky Fish Pie using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Leeky Fish Pie
- You need 1 kg. of Potatoes.
- You need 2 of large Smoked Cod Loins.
- You need 50 grams of Butter.
- You need 500 mls of Milk.
- Prepare 3 of heaped Tablespoons Flour.
- Prepare 2 of Fish Stock Cubes.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Peas (optional).
- It’s 1 Cup of Sweetcorn(optional).
- You need 2 of large Leeks.
- Prepare 50 gram of tub grated Parmesan Cheese.
Leeky Fish Pie instructions
- Peel, dice and cook potatoes, for about 10-15 minutes, until just about cooked. Put to one side..
- Cut off dark tops from the leeks, rinse under the tap, then slice thinly into a baking tin..
- Wash fish under the tap, do not dry, but remove any bones. Wrap in a sheet of grease proof paper and microwave for just three minutes. Flake apart with a fork and add to tin.
- Add Peas and Sweetcorn, if using..
- Put the flour in a medium saucepan, put on a low heat and add the flour gradually, whisking all the time to remove any lumps..
- As the sauce heats, add crumbled stock cubes and butter and bring heat up to boil, then turn down to a simmer until the sauce thickens..
- Pour sauce over contents of tin, making sure everything is covered including edges and corners..
- Mash potatoes, with a little butter and milk, until smooth and creamy. Spread over contents of tin and mark with a fork..
- Sprinkle Parmesan Cheese evenly over the entire top. Heat in a medium oven, Gas 6, 220 F., for about 15-20 minutes until top is golden brown and smells very cheesy!.