Sautéed bean sprout and salted fish (threadfin). There's something about this dish which makes it so special. Yes you guessed it right, the salted fish makes this dish "oh so perfect". Bean sprouts is a healthy vegetable.
They take seconds to cook in a hot skillet or wok. As soon as they are slightly wilted. Mung bean sprouts or bean sprouts is a favourite healthy vegetarian option which is often paired with Hainanese chicken rice. You can cook Sautéed bean sprout and salted fish (threadfin) using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sautéed bean sprout and salted fish (threadfin)
- You need 150 gr of bean sprouts.
- Prepare 20 gr of salted fish (thinly chopped).
- It’s 1/2 of size tomato.
- It’s 1 of red onion.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 2 of bird eye chillies.
- You need 3 of red chillies.
- It’s 1 tsp of light soy sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sugar.
Small bits of fried salted fish, scallions and slices of fresh red chilies are used as Sauteed Bean Sprouts, Bean Sprouts Chinese Style. Stir in salt and bean sprouts. Remove pan from heat and stir in a couple of pinches of pepper, and salt to taste. Lift the sprouts out of the hot pan and onto a platter quickly, so.
Sautéed bean sprout and salted fish (threadfin) instructions
- Rinse and clean the bean sprout with water, drain and put aside.
- Heat some oil in a pan, stir fry the thinly chopped salted fish for about 4 mins.
- Add in the chopped onions, garlics and chillies followed by chopped tomato. Stir fry for about 3 mins over medium heat.
- Slightly turn down the heat, add in the bean sprout, season with 1 teaspoon of light soy sauce and a pinch of sugar. Stir fry occasionally for about 3 mins then your dish is ready to serve.
- Happy trying ^•^.
This six-step recipe for Caribbean fried salt fish isn't deep-fried but sautéed and often served with rice, roti, or ground provisions. There are many ways in which salt fish is prepared in the Caribbean but the most popular way is fried. We say fried but what we really mean is sautéed with thyme, lots of. The Best Canned Bean Sprouts Recipes on Yummly Sukju Namul (korean Bean Sprout Salad), Crispy Asian How To Make Sweet And Spicy Sautéed Brussels SproutsPanning the Globe.