Kale and Fish Sandwiches, or the backup plan.
You can cook Kale and Fish Sandwiches, or the backup plan using 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kale and Fish Sandwiches, or the backup plan
- You need of Tarter sauce————–.
- You need 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1-1/2 teaspoon of dill weed.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sweet pickle relish.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare of Frozen fish filets——————.
- Prepare 10 of frozen fish filets.
- It’s As needed of oil to shallow fry.
- Prepare 10 slices of bread.
- It’s 2-1/2 cup of shredded or chopped iceberg lettuce.
- Prepare of Kale———————.
- You need 2 cup of water.
- It’s 16 ounces of chopped kale.
- It’s 1/2 stick of butter.
- You need 1/4 pound of Bacon.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
Kale and Fish Sandwiches, or the backup plan instructions
- Heat the oil in a skillet fry the fish till done move to paper towels to absorb excessive amounts of oil..
- Put the butter and chopped bacon in a pot..
- When the bacon is rendered add the salt, kale, and water to the bacon. Cover and stir occasionally..
- The kale will wilt. It will take about 25 minutes to be done. Kale cook vastly quicker than collards..
- To a bowl add the mayonnaise, diced onions, dill weed, and pickle relish.
- Mix it well.
- Add tarter sauce to the bread.
- Add two fish filets to each sandwich.
- Add lettuce and set aside. Repeat till all are done.
- The sandwiches are done.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
- I was seriously disappointed with the folks not showing up we were supposed to have spaghetti. I was very much so looking forward to it. I did enjoy this feast of food. I am hungry for some good spaghetti though..