Country fried fish. Country Oven Fried Fish – Country Recipe Book. Make easy and delicious oven "fried" fish fillets. This recipe uses just a few simple ingredients to make an awesome fish dinner you will love!
Skin fillets and cut into serving size portions. Place flounder in cast iron skillet preheated with oil. We were visiting Shiloh Cemetery and this was right next to it! You can have Country fried fish using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Country fried fish
- It’s 3 piece of Crocker, Whiting, Brim or favorite fish.
- It’s 2 cup of self rising flour.
- You need 1 cup of cornmeal.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 of or you can use HOUSE AUTRY seafood breader.
Classic delicious southern fried fish is lightly seasoned and fried in a pan until golden and crisp. Southern fried whiting fish is so underrated. It's like everyone forgot about it. Dip fish into flour first and into egg wash and finally into cornmeal.
Country fried fish step by step
- Have fish monger scale, bone, and clean fish. When you get home soak in cold water with 2 tbsp of salt..
- Mix dry ingredients and place fish in dry mix.
- Heat oil in a deep cast iron skillet.
- Fry about 3 minutes each side.
Our basic country fried potatoes are flavored with simple seasonings. They are perfect for a hearty breakfast, with or without the variations. Fish and chips is a hot dish consisting of fried fish in batter served with chips. The dish originated in England and is an example of culinary fusion. Southern Fried Cat Fish – Classic Southern Fried Catfish dipped in buttermilk and breaded in spicy Although not the healthiest choice, deep frying fish adds great flavor and wonderful crispiness to any..