Asian steamed fish. This Cantonese steamed fish uses fish filets for an easy homemade version. This Cantonese steamed fish is a traditional and simple dish that's often served as one of the final courses in a. Remove the fish from the refrigerator.
The best Asian steamed fish involves fresh whole fish and big steamers. A. markets, that means doing some high-jumping plyometrics among a chaos of grandmas in order to get the fish. Asian seasonings such as oyster sauce and toasted sesame oil add the final touches to this healthy steamed fish This steaming technique can be applied to whole fish, not just to fillets as done here. You can have Asian steamed fish using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Asian steamed fish
- It’s 300 grams of fish.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tablespoon of cooking wine.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of sesame oil.
- Prepare 20 grams of ginger.
- Prepare 10 grams of spring onion.
- You need 1 of chili (optional).
This fish is very tasty, delicate and super moist. It's made with ginger, garlic and chili. Garnished with spring onion and coriander. Steamed whole fish is a classic dish in Chinese home cooking.
Asian steamed fish instructions
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on both side of fish then leave it for 10 mins. Wipe down the extra water on the fish. Put the ginger. Spring onion and chili on top of the fish.
- Prepare the sauce : soy sauce. Cooking wine and sesame oil.
- Prepare the steamer. Use the Chinese frying pan if you don’t have one..
- Sprinkle the source on top of the fish. Steam for 10 mins after the water is boiled. Voilà ❤️.
It uses very few ingredients to bring I love finding great Asian blogs. Though my blog is not strictly Asian food, it is by far my favourite. Steamed fish with ginger and spring onions is one of the easiest and best steamed fish recipe available. There are many reasons why steaming the fish is preferred over other methods of cooking. The flavor of steamed fish prepared with live fish is out of this world.