Korean Style Fish Cake.
You can cook Korean Style Fish Cake using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Korean Style Fish Cake
- You need 1 pack of thin fish cakes, cut into 1 triangular pieces.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Gochujang, or to taste.
- You need 2 tsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 2 of green onion, cut into one inch pieces.
- You need 3 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of sesame seeds, or to taste.
Korean Style Fish Cake step by step
- Put the fish cakes in the fryer basket and air fry at 380F (190C) for 5-6 minutes..
- In the meantime, take a wok or a skillet to saute the garlic for about one minute until fragrant. Add all the other ingredients and stir constantly until the sauce slightly thickens..
- Add in the fish cakes. Stir to coat them with the sauce..