Fish fillet and corn sauce (粟米斑腩). Seriously, who doesn't like crispy tender boneless fish fillet by itself? But when it is combined with that yummy creamy corn sauce, the fillet just tastes so I like to use sole fillet as it is affordable and less fishy compared to other options. Just follow the following step by step illustrations and you can make.
Fish Fillet SandwichesPillsbury.com. light American cheese, pickle relish, fish fillets, fat-free Stir-fried Fish Fillet with Black Bean SauceRasa Malaysia. fresh ginger, green bell pepper, corn starch Sour Cream Sauce For Fish Fillets Recipes. Calypso Grilled Pineapple & Ice Cream SauceMcCormick. Place fish fillets inside the bowl with flour mix one or two at a time then cover and shake to coat fish evenly. You can have Fish fillet and corn sauce (粟米斑腩) using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fish fillet and corn sauce (粟米斑腩)
- It’s 1 of frozen sole fish filet.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of creamed corn.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 3 tbsp of flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of corn starch.
- You need dash of salt.
- It’s dash of pepper.
- You need dash of scallions.
- You need 1/3 cup of white rice.
- It’s of Oil (enough to shallow fry in your pan).
Deep fry fish until cooked then place in a paper lined towel to remove excess oil. Pour corn sauce on top then garnish with spring onions then serve. Deep Fried Fish Fillet in Sweet Corn Sauce. 粟米斑塊. Here, red snapper fillets are seasoned with lime juice and GOYA® Adobo All-Purpose Seasoning with pepper before being gently simmered in a silky sauce made with rich GOYA® Coconut Milk thickened with tomato paste and spiked with tender peppers and Add reserved fish to pan, pressing into sauce.
Fish fillet and corn sauce (粟米斑腩) step by step
- Cook rice (however you like to cook your rice).
- Defrost fish, cut into medium pieces, and marinate with salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix together flour and corn starch..
- Heat oil (coconut is the healthiest for frying I believe) and beat egg in the meantime..
- Dip fish in egg, and coat in flour/starch mixture. Repeat if you're missing spots or want a heavier batter..
- Fry a few pieces at a time, about 5 minutes each side. Should come out nice and golden brown! (or deep fry if you want legit results).
- Bring creamed corn to a boil (add water if it evaporates too much). Slowly pour in remaining egg and mix gently, so egg ribbons form in the liquid..
- Plate rice, add fish, pour sauce on top and garnish with some scallions..
Sweet and Sour Fish Recipe from Easter China uses deep-fried white fish fillets and a sweet and sour sauce made with tomato paste and vinegar. Add the cornstarch and water mixture, stirring to thicken. Serve the fish on a platter, covered with the sweet and sour sauce and vegetables. Recipe Corned Beef and Cabbage with Horseradish Cream Sauce Recipe. Indian Style Pasta Recipe pasta in white sauce Quick & Easy Pasta recipe Veg Pasta Recipe.