Breakfast fish nachos. This tasty breakfast is a sweet twist on traditional tacos and will keep you full for the a.m. The eggs are packed with satiating. Breakfast Tacos Any Day of the Week.
Baked Breakfast Nachos Shouldn't Taste This Good. This breakfast nachos recipe is mounded with cheesy scrambled eggs, tortilla chips, pinto beans, and salsa. Our breakfast nachos are basically a slacker ripoff of chilaquiles that delivers the same. You can cook Breakfast fish nachos using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Breakfast fish nachos
- It’s 5 ounces of canned tuna packed in spring water drained.
- Prepare to taste of corn chips enough to cover the bottom of the plate.
- It’s 1/3 cup of diced jalapeno peppers.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 cup of extra sharp cheddar cheese, I shredded with a micro-planner.
- Prepare 4 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. Serve the nachos on the hot sheet pan or transfer to a serving platter. Top with the warm eggs, salsa, cilantro, avocado and a drizzle of. These breakfast tacos are super simple to put together.
Breakfast fish nachos step by step
- Heat a pan. Add chips to a plate.
- Beat 4 eggs and scramble the eggs till done. Add to top of the chips..
- Heat pan add drained tuna fry till crispy on one side. Stir add the oil and continue to fry..
- Add cheese to eggs. when the tuna is crispy add to top of cheese..
- Add peppers and sour cream..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
We just have to cook all the individual parts. But they all come together easily with little fuss or prep needed. These fish tacos have a delicious crisp cabbage and carrot slaw, then drizzled with a lightened up chili-lime sauce. Me and Karina, my oldest daughter love fish. Crumble the sausage into a skillet over medium-high heat.