Stuffed Fish With Spicy Onion Sauce. Prepare this easy Japanese onion sauce with chili, garlic, seasonings, and soy sauce. It is versatile and may be used for seafood, meat, and veggies. We are all familiar with Japanese condiments-such as soy sauce or tonkatsu sauce-which instantly add flavor to fish or protein that's been simply..
The zesty and spicy guacamole is stuffed into the onion ring, then battered and baked. You can fry these as well if you wish, but baking them was I paired these rings with our new favorite obsession. chipotle dipping sauce. It was perfect with these yummy rings! You can have Stuffed Fish With Spicy Onion Sauce using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Fish With Spicy Onion Sauce
- You need of FISH OPTION.
- Prepare 750 grams of asian seabass /barramundi /siakap or any fish.
- You need of SPICY SAUCE /SAMBAL SAUCE.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of spicy sauce /sambal sauce or any store bought sambal oelek.
Begin by making the guacamole mixture. Peel onions, halve lengthwise and cut into strips. Rinse tomatoes and quarter, remove seeds and cut into small cubes. Arrange fish with onion sauce on plates and serve.
Stuffed Fish With Spicy Onion Sauce step by step
- Saute onion with oil then add spicy sauce /sambal sauce or any store bought sambal oelek for a minute then add light say sauce and brown sugar then mix well for another 2 minutes then off heat and set aside https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333646-spicy-sauce-sambal-sauce.
- Wash and pat dry the fish then season with salt generously.
- Spoon the cooked spicy onion sauce onto the cavity of the fish then either pan fry it or baked it in the oven at 200C /400F for for 30 to 40 minutes or longer depending on the size and thickness of the fish.
This steamed spicy fish is a snap to make and really tasty. Just steam the fish filet, make the minced vegetable spicy bean sauce, pour it right over and there you have it! Stir for a minute and quickly add the rest of the vegetables and pork. Those puffs are stuffed with spicy onion and egg filling. Since puff pastry dough are not available in my place, I replaced it with regular bun dough.