Fish and chips with polenta fries. Brush each fry generously with olive oil. Fish and chips is a hot dish consisting of fried fish in batter served with chips. The dish originated in England and is an example of culinary fusion.
These golden Air Fryer Polenta Fries make a great snack or appetizer for the whole family. Find out how to make Baked Polenta Fries too. Air Fryer Polenta Fries are the perfect appetizer, side dish or snack. You can have Fish and chips with polenta fries using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fish and chips with polenta fries
- It’s 8-10 of filet of fish I like cod or basa.
- You need 1 of big bag of regular chips crashed on processor.
- Prepare 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 tbs of parsley.
- Prepare 2 tbs of fresh dill.
- It’s 1 tbs of melted butter.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of lime juice.
- Prepare of Salt to liking.
- Prepare to taste of Ground black pepper.
- It’s of For the polenta fries.
- Prepare 1 package of polenta cut it to look like fries.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- It’s of Smoked paprika.
Totally crave-worthy, these golden Polenta Chips are crispy on the outside, yet fluffy and. OK, so my British accent is pure rubbish, but this classic dish made with Paleo ingredients is fit for the finest pubs anywhere. What's wrong with a traditional basket of fish and chips, from a Paleo perspective? Generally speaking, it's the breading on the fish, the oil that it's.
Fish and chips with polenta fries instructions
- First dry and put salt and pepper on the fish.
- Now add the mayo,parsley,dill, lime juice, butter and salt pepper to taste in to a mall bowl enough to fit one fish fillet.
- Now put the chips in to a plate or a small baking pan. First coat the fish with the mayonnaise.
- Now coat them with the chips.
- Now you can put the oven to 400f and start warming it up.
- Now you can put the fish on a baking pan when the oven is hot put them in for about 15 min.
- For the polenta fries coat all the fries in a bowl with salt pepper and paprika.
- Now on a big pan fry them on high heat till crisp carefully they brake easy.
- Enjoy .
Put away your potato prejudices – polenta chips (fries in the US) are really, really nice. But how to flavour the stodge? How much cheese to include (a lot)? And should you deep-fry, shallow-fry or bake? This is a great twist on the traditional french fry.