Dinengdeng with fried fish. Dinengdeng with Fried Fish is simple, but it is delicious and satisfying (as far as I am concerned). This is one of the Filipino recipes or dishes that anyone can prepare and still get positive results, most of the time. This dinengdeng version makes use of fried fish.
Dinengdeng Mixed Vegetables with Fried Fish Recipe. Dinengdeng with Fried Fish is simple, but it is delicious and satisfying (as far as I am concerned). This is one of the simple Filipino recipes or dishes. You can have Dinengdeng with fried fish using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dinengdeng with fried fish
- Prepare of Fish.
- It’s 1 of thumb-sized ginger.
- You need 2 of med sized onion.
- Prepare 3 of med sized tomatoes.
- You need of Malunggay leaves (moringa oleifera).
- Prepare of Pumpkin flower.
- It’s of String beans.
- It’s of Okra (lady’s finger).
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
How to Cook Dinengdeng withh Fried Fish Patreon: www.patreon.com/littlechefasia My Other Channel This is another version of Ilocano recipe"Dinengdeng na Gulay" Ingredients: *Fried Fish of your choice *Thick Fish Sauce. Dinengdeng is a native dish in Ilocos Region of the Philippines. This dish consists of any vegetables with fried or grilled fish simmered in fermented fish sauce. There are so many variations of this dish, though mine is quite simple as I used only five ingredients.
Dinengdeng with fried fish instructions
- The ingredients.
- Fry the fish until golden brown.
- Boil water in the pan with other ingredients like onions, tomatoes and ginger. Season it with salt.
- Add the fried fish and simmer for 5-7min….sprinkle salt.
- Add the string beans and okra…simmer for 5 more minutes.
- Finally, the malunggay leaves and pumpkin flowers…let it boil for another minute.
- Transfer in the serving bowl….let’s eat !.
Check out my recipe below for my own. Dinengdeng is a Filipino dish consisting of boiled vegetables and fried fish. The best part about making this dish is that there are no hard, set rules about what sorts of vegetables you can put into it. Most chefs just use whatever they can find in the market or in their garden. Dinengdeng or inabraw is Filipino dish indigenous to the Ilocos region.