Sake Glazed Fish with Enoki.
You can have Sake Glazed Fish with Enoki using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sake Glazed Fish with Enoki
- It’s 2 of x0.25 lbs Tilapia/Fish Fillets.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s to taste of Black Pepper.
- You need 2 tbs of Unsalted Butter (divided).
- Prepare 2 cloves of Garlic (minced).
- Prepare 1 tbs of Ginger (minced or grated).
- It’s 0.3 cup of Sake/Mirin (or Cooking Wine).
- Prepare 1 tbs of Rice Vinegar.
- You need 0.5 tbs of Salt.
- You need 0.5 lbs of Enoki Mushrooms.
- Prepare 3 tbs of Sliced Green Onions.
Sake Glazed Fish with Enoki step by step
- Rinse and pat dry the tilapia fillets. Season with salt and pepper..
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Melt 1 tablespoon of butter and then add the tilapia fillets. Cook 1-2 minutes on each side or until golden and cooked through. Remove the fillets from the pan and set aside..
- In the same pan over medium heat, add the remaining tablespoon of butter and then stir in the garlic and ginger. Cook for 1 minute or until soft..
- Add the sake, rice vinegar, salt, and mushrooms to the pan, and increase the heat to high. Cook for 30 seconds to 1 minute, or until the mushrooms are tender. Season with additional salt and pepper, if desired..
- Serve the tilapia garnished with green onions..