Leah's Fish Fry!.
You can cook Leah's Fish Fry! using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Leah's Fish Fry!
- It’s 3 large of eggs.
- You need 1/3 cup of ap flour.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of cornmeal.
- You need 3/4 tsp of old bay seasonings (or other seafood seasoning).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of panko bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 lb of fish filets, cut in uniform size..
Leah's Fish Fry! instructions
- Beat eggs in a medium bowl.
- Mix flour, cornmeal, and seasonings in a pie tin. Put your panko crumbs in another pie tin..
- Dredge fish filets in the flour mixture, then dip in egg, and then the panko crumbs, pressing the pankos onto the fish to stick..
- Pour enough vegetable oil in a large heavy pan, about 2" deep. Heat to 350°..
- Working in batches, cook fish filets in the hot oil, turning halfway until cooked..
- Serve hot with tartar sauce. Delicious!.
- My fav tartar sauce – 1 1/2 cup of real mayonnaise, 1/2 cup of finely diced dill pickles, 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, and 1 tablespoon of finely minced onion. Mix all together. (:.