You can have Fish Tacos using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fish Tacos
- You need 2 lb of tilapia.
- Prepare of Fish Marinade.
- You need 2 of limes (1 sliced, 1 juiced).
- You need 1 of jalapeño diced & seeded.
- You need 1/2 bunch of cilantro chopped.
- Prepare 6 tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbs of chili blend.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried herb blend.
- It’s 1 tsp of adobo powder or sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare of Additives.
- It’s 1/2 of red onion thinly sliced.
- You need 1 cup of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of cilantro chopped.
- You need of Shredded cheese.
- You need of Sour cream.
Fish Tacos instructions
- Mix the marinade together then pour over the fish in the baking dish you intend to use, making sure that it gets on all of the fish & on both sides. Then let it sit in the fridge for 1-5 hours..
- After slicing the onion, place in a bowl & add the red wine vinegar so all the onion is submerged. Keep it soaking for at least an hour, more if you want..
- After the fish has marinated to your liking place it in the oven at 385 for 20-23 minutes. Flake the fish into a serving bowl with the leftover marinade in the baking dish..
- Spread the sour cream on your tortilla, add the flaked fish then add the soaked red onion, cilantro, & shredded cheese. You can also add your favorite salsa if you want as well..