Sirloin Steak Marinara.
You can cook Sirloin Steak Marinara using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sirloin Steak Marinara
- Prepare 1 of large pack top sirloin steak, sliced into strips.
- You need of Olive oil.
- It’s 2 of onions, sliced.
- It’s 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- Prepare 10 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of oregano leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Adobo.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of red wine.
- You need 1 jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce (24 ounce).
- Prepare of Pasta (any shape you like).
Sirloin Steak Marinara instructions
- Place your sliced onions and green pepper into a large pot that has been heated up with olive oil….Sauté veggies until tender……
- Meanwhile prepare your steak by rinsing first in cold water, pat it dry thoroughly and slice into strips…..
- Add your minced garlic to the onions and green pepper and sauté a few more minutes……
- Now add the black pepper, oregano leaves and the Adobo, sauté for a few minutes more…..
- Now add the red wine and bring to a boil….Boil until wine has reduced slightly……
- Add your sliced steak strips into the pot, sauté until steak is slightly browned, stirring occasionally…….
- Now add your jar of spaghetti sauce, cook for about 15 minutes over low to medium heat…..Stir occasionally….Remove from heat when done……..
- Serve with pasta and enjoy !!.