Healthy Shepherds Pie.
You can cook Healthy Shepherds Pie using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Shepherds Pie
- It’s 1 lb of ground turkey.
- It’s 1 each of cauliflower cut into florets.
- Prepare 2 cup of frozen peas and carrots.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of beef stock.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- It’s 4 tbsp of chives chopped.
- You need 1/2 of red onion sliced.
- Prepare 1 of can't believe it's not butter spray.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic minced.
- Prepare 1 of salt for cauliflower.
Healthy Shepherds Pie instructions
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Over medium high add oil, add ground turkey, onions cook until browned..
- Add veggies and garlic, stir 5minutes..
- Add cornstarch to beef stock, stir well. Add stock to meat mixture, stir until thickened. Set aside..
- Bring medium pot of salted water to boil, add cauliflower, cook until tender..
- With a potato masher, mashed cauliflower until smooth..
- 8×8 dish spray with cooking spray, add meat mixture..
- Spread cauliflower over meat mixture, spray with can't believe it's not butter..
- Cook for 30 minutes until browned on top. Let cool for 20 minutes. Enjoy.