Chicken carbonara penne pasta. This easy chicken carbonara penne pasta is a one-pan wonder packed with flavor that the entire family will devour! Each bite is packed with protein and vegetables, with just the right balance of pasta and sauce. I'm sharing my secret ingredient to making this dish with minimal effort and maximum yum.
Looking for an easy pasta dinner? This Chicken Carbonara recipe from Delish.com is the bomb. When you're looking for something comforting and carb-y, nothing fits the bill like a good carbonara. You can cook Chicken carbonara penne pasta using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken carbonara penne pasta
- You need 2 of Chicken breasts.
- It’s 6 slices of bacon.
- You need 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- It’s 6 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
- Prepare 12 oz of penne pasta.
- You need 3 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sweet corn/green peas.
- It’s of parsley (for garish).
This version adds a bit of protein by way of sautéed chicken breasts, making it the perfect quick and. The Best Chicken Carbonara Pasta Recipes on Yummly Smokehouse Bacon Chicken Carbonara, Chicken Carbonara, Chicken Carbonara Pasta. Which kind of pasta would you like in the recipe?
Chicken carbonara penne pasta step by step
- Mix salt pepper and paprika and season both sides of chicken breasts. Dice bacon and mince garlic..
- Preheat cast iron skillet on high flame, reduce to medium flame then add oil.
- Cook both sides of the chicken until done. An internal temperature of 165F is ideal..
- Cook the bacon until crispy then add garlic and cook until fragrant..
- Remove the bacon, garlic and bacon grease from the pan..
- Add the water to the pan and cook pasta on medium flame for 10 minutes. Then reduce to a low flame..
- Combine the two eggs and parmesan cheese then immediately add to the pasta. Ensure to constantly stir to evenly coat pasta with the sauce and to prevent it from clumping/scrambling..
- While stirring, add chicken, bacon and garlic, and sweet corn or green peas. Garnish with parsley and serve hot..
Tuscan Chicken Penne Pasta is a rich and delicious penne pasta meal stuffed with chicken, sun dried tomatoes, spinach, and more. Creamy Chicken And Rice, Chicken Rice, Chicken Gravy, Chicken Seasoning, Healthy Chicken, Penne Pasta, Rice Pasta, Chorizo, Creamy Bacon Carbonara. James Martin's recipe for a classic carbonara uses fresh penne, but dried spaghetti also works well. Cook the penne according to pack instructions in a pan of salted boiling water. Drain the pasta and add it to the cream mixture, stirring continuously until smooth.