Slow Cooker Pot Roast. Moist and juicy pot roast done in a slow cooker with carrots, onion and potatoes. Slow Cooker Pot Roast in a garlic balsamic sauce perfect for an easy weekday or weekend dinner,. Tender Pot Roast simmered in a rich gravy full of flavour is a perfect weekday or weekend dinner.
The pot roast comes out unbelievably fall-apart tender in the slow cooker with the most perfect gravy that you can make from the cooking juices. Not to mention, all the tender potatoes. Ultimate Slow Cooker Pot Roast that leaves you with tender meat, vegetables and a built in gravy to The great thing about this Ultimate Slow Cooker Pot Roast is that the whole meal really is made in one place. You can cook Slow Cooker Pot Roast using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Pot Roast
- You need 1 can of Condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 1 envelope of Liptons savory herb & garlic mix.
- You need 1 of medium Onion, chopped.
- It’s 2/3 cup of Water.
- It’s 2 1/2 lb of Pot roast.
- You need 1 of Optional: add 1 additional can of cream of mushroom soup for extra gravy.
We like to serve it with a side salad to add a fresh flavor to. Slow Cooker Pot Roast is the ultimate comfort food! It's a super hearty, deliciously flavorful meal in one that's sure to satisfy even the pickiest of eaters. This is just classic, homestyle, stick to your ribs good food made with basic, real ingredients.
Slow Cooker Pot Roast instructions
- In slow cooker, mix cream of mushroom soup, savory herb & garlic packet, onion, and water. Place pot roast in slow cooker and coat with soup mixture..
- Cook on low for 8 hours..
- Break up meat by gently pushing with spoon, then coat meat with gravy..
This slow cooker pot roast only takes six ingredients to make thanks to a packet of onion soup mix. It gives the roast a ton of flavor without a ton of work, and no one will even know it's there. You just dump everything into the slow cooker, walk away for a few hours, and dinner practically cooks itself. Pot Roast with gravy is comfort food at its finest. Put it in a slow cooker to make all of your chilly winter dreams come true.