Beef Pot Roast In Slow Cooker. Slow Cooked Balsamic Pot Roast is perfect for an easy weekday or weekend dinner! Fall apart-tender beef is slow cooked in a garlic balsamic sauce, along with potatoes and carrots to complete your meal! Impossibly tender beef pot roast with carrots, mushrooms and onions.
If you want to use flour to thicken the liquid, it should be added near the end- long cooking will destroy most of it's thickening ability. A pot roast that can cook all day long in your crockpot so all that's left to do is picking up that bottle of wine to serve. The pot roast comes out unbelievably fall-apart tender in the slow cooker with the most perfect gravy that you can make from the cooking juices. You can cook Beef Pot Roast In Slow Cooker using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef Pot Roast In Slow Cooker
- It’s 1 of Beef pot roast (marinated in salt and pepper, crushed garlic).
- It’s 3 of Celery sticks cut in chunks.
- It’s 3 large of carrots cut in chunks (or handful of small baby carrots).
- You need 2 tbsp of Diana sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of Mushroom soup (left over or can).
- You need 1 cup of Water.
- It’s 1 of Onion cut.
Not to mention, all the tender potatoes. Ultimate Slow Cooker Pot Roast that leaves you with tender meat The great thing about this Ultimate Slow Cooker Pot Roast is that the whole meal really is made in one Browning the beef in a pan before adding it to the slow cooker is a step I would not skip if even. Pot Roast – fall apart beef, tender flavour infused vegetables and potatoes smothered in a rich gravy. It's mouthwateringly good, yet simple to make, especially if you use a slow cooker.
Beef Pot Roast In Slow Cooker instructions
- Fry pot roast on all sides until browned in slow cooker (if you don't have a sauté option fry on pan).
- Add can of mushroom soup and water into the slow cooker and mix until no chunks present..
- Add pot roast back into the slow cooker. Add carrots, celery and onions. Add Worcestershire sauce and Diana sauce over the roast..
- Cover and cook on high for 6-8hrs until tender.
- Serve over noodles or with roasted potatoes. Nush!.
This easy slow cooker roast beef recipe with potatoes, rosemary, and carrots makes for an easy impressive dinner. Pour over beef broth and Worcestershire. Remove from slow cooker and let rest, then slice and serve with vegetables. I hope you enjoy this How to Make Beef Pot Roast in a Slow Cooker video! I work full time, so this slow cooker roast beef is my go-to when I want a hearty, home cooked meal.