Lower carb cheesy Carbonara. Keto Carbonara – Low Carb "Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon" – Easy One Pan. Our Cheesy Keto Carbonara recipe is one quick dish to prepare, and using only one pan makes it a breeze to clean up. It's a simple dish that is big on flavor when you're short on time.
Now, add the bacon-cheese-cream-egg mixture in with the noodles in the pan and turn OFF the heat. Another low carb carbonara recipe using zucchini noodles best for those who are on keto diet. Start making the creamy carbonara sauce in a bowl. You can have Lower carb cheesy Carbonara using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lower carb cheesy Carbonara
- You need 1 tbsp of bacon grease or oil.
- Prepare 1 head of small cabbage, sliced thinly.
- It’s 1/2 large of onion, chopped.
- It’s 8 oz of mushrooms, sliced.
- You need 1 lb of Diced ham.
- You need 1 can of Ragu mozzerella sauce.
- You need 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 8 oz of Ziti pasta.
- Prepare 8 oz of shredded mozzerella.
Mix the egg and egg yolk together. Lightly throw in half of the Parmesan and all of the cream cheese. This low-carb cabbage carbonara is quick, easy, has few ingredients, and is absolutely delicious! It is high in fat and calories – it's probably not something you'll want to eat on a daily basis.
Lower carb cheesy Carbonara instructions
- Saute cabbage in your oil over medium heat for 5 minutes. I used bacon grease for more flavor..
- Add your diced onion, ham, and mushroom to the cabbage. Sautee on medium for 2 or 3 minutes, then turn to low..
- Season sauteing vegetables and ham as you wish. I added pepper, seasoned salt, and garlic..
- Meanwhile, boil your noodles until al dente..
- When the noodles are finished add them to the saute pan along with the ragu mozzerella sauce and heavy cream..
- Mix well and pour into a 9×13 casserole dish. Add Mozzerella cheese on top. Bake at 450 until top is a light golden brown. About 20 to 25 minutes. Sprinkle with parmesan if desired..
Low-Carb Zucchini Carbonara – a healthier, low-carb alternative of a popular Italian dish. Made with spiralized zucchini, bacon, eggs and Parmesan. This recipe for low carb chicken carbonara is an Italian favorite with a healthy twist! Herbed baked chicken is dressed with carbonara sauce and served on a bed of spaghetti squash for low carb comfort food! The Best Cheesy Carbonara Recipes on Yummly