Family's Favorite Chicken Gratin.
You can cook Family's Favorite Chicken Gratin using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Family's Favorite Chicken Gratin
- You need 300 g of Chicken thigh(cut into pieces).
- You need 1 of onion(sliced).
- You need 1 pack of mushrooms(sliced).
- Prepare 1 of broccoli(boiled).
- It’s 2 of potatoes(boiled).
- It’s 60 g of macaroni or penne.
- Prepare 1 of canned or homemade white sauce(300g).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 5 Tbs of grated cheese.
Family's Favorite Chicken Gratin step by step
- In a pot of boiling salted water, cook the macaroni, and drain..
- Preseason the chicken with salt and pepper..
- Heat a pan, put 1 Tbs of oil or butter, sautee the chicken. Once they turn white, add onion and mushrooms, stir them together until onions become translucent. (add white wine if you like).
- Add white sauce, boiled macaroni, broccoli and potato into the pan, heat them over low heat until they are nicely mixed..
- Put in a casserole or a gratin dish, top it with breadcrumbs and grated cheese..
- Grill or bake in the oven until browned. About 10 minutes when grilled, 15 minutes when baked in the 250℃ oven. Done..