Cauliflower mashed shepherd's pie. This Shepherd's Pie is topped with creamy and delicious mashed cauliflower instead. By using cauliflower instead of potatoes, you get all the comforting goodness of a Shepherd's Pie, but in low carb casserole instead. The ingredients in this Cauliflower Shepherd's Pie recipe is fairly simple.
Shepherd's Pie with Mashed Cauliflower Crust. The ground beef filling is cooked in the same skillet used for baking the pie, making assembly (and cleanup) a breeze. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. You can have Cauliflower mashed shepherd's pie using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cauliflower mashed shepherd's pie
- You need 1 lb of grass fed beef.
- You need 1 head of cauliflower.
- You need 2 cup of carrots chopped.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 cup of frozen peas.
- It’s 1 cup of mushroom.
- You need 3 of celery.
- You need 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of beef broth.
- It’s 1/4 cup of tomato paste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
Drain well, pressing with paper towels or a clean dish towel to remove as. This Skillet Shepherds Pie with Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes is a one pot wonder. Sauté meat and veggies in the skillet, dollop with mashed cauliflower potatoes (pre-made or homemade)… add lots of cheese (my preference) and pop the skillet in the oven to bake until golden deliciousness happens. An easy Shepherd's Pie (cottage pie) topped with a creamy, dairy-free mashed cauliflower.
Cauliflower mashed shepherd's pie instructions
- Prepare mashed cauliflower.
- Brown meat.
- Sauteed veggies.
- Add meat and veggies together add broth and paste simmer.
- Layer meat mixture in pan and mashed cauliflower on top sprinkle cheese and bake at 350 until bubbling and cheese has a nice crisp to it..
Allow the dish to cool slightly before serving with more Cholula. This keto shepherd's pie is made with mashed cauliflower instead of the mashed potatoes. "Cauli mash" is a great low carb alternative to mashed potatoes — and is just as delicious. The second course I made at the Salt Lake Home Show on Friday night was my Healthy Sweet Potato Shepherd's Pie and this Mashed Cauliflower Shepherd's Pie. I have been a big fan of subbing cauliflower for white potatoes over the last couple of years or so. It all started with my Riced Cauliflower.