Au gratin cauliflower. Potatoes Au Gratin is a creamy decadent dish that no matter how hard we try, we can never give it up. This version made with cauliflower let's us have the decadence without the guilt. Count on this dish to make new vegetable converts.
Try this low carb cauliflower au gratin recipe to make all meals special. Can you believe it's less The flavor of this low carb cauliflower au gratin casserole is greatly enhanced by using College Inn. A very simple recipe for cauliflower that everyone always loves (even those who say they 'hate' cauliflower change their minds after trying this). You can have Au gratin cauliflower using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Au gratin cauliflower
- You need 2 lb of cauliflower.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 14 oz of coconut milk.
- You need 3 tsp of chive oil see attached recipe.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of shredded colby and monterrey jack cheese.
This Keto Cauliflower Au Gratin is the perfect comfort food side dish. It goes perfectly with steak, chicken, pork and even seafood. You are simply going to love this quick and easy au gratin recipe Cauliflower au gratin is an easy and delicious way to get your family to eat their vegetables. Wrapping it up in a cheese sauce makes this mild vegetable take on new popularity at the dinner table.
Au gratin cauliflower instructions
- Preheat oven 350° Fahrenheit..
- Cut the cauliflower up trying to keep a standard on the cuts so as to allow cooking to be equal, but if not its ok..
- Add all the ingredients mix well together. add shredded colby and monterrey jack cheese last on top https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/364257-chives-oil-homemade.
- Put in oven bake for an hour. Let sit 10 minutes. Serve hope you enjoy!.
This Oven Roasted Cauliflower Gratin recipe is a take on the classic potato side dish – perfect to serve on Thanksgiving or with a chicken or steak dinner! My boyfriend loves cauliflower, and I'm constantly looking for ways to expand it beyond simple steamed preparation. This recipe had him coming back for seconds AND thirds! Cauliflower Au Gratin is such a popular healthy cauliflower recipe in our home. One of my mom's favorite side dishes to make for dinner when we were growing up was scalloped or au gratin potatoes.