Cream beef casserole. Amy-Lyn suggested cream of mushroom soup and she used her leftover homemade, but said the canned stuff would do. Add noodles, corn, soups, sour cream, pimientos, salt and pepper; mix well. Toss bread crumbs and butter; sprinkle over casserole.
The base layer is created with cauliflower, sour cream, onions, and cottage cheese. Don't leave the cottage cheese out! It sounds a little crazy, but it's very good. You can have Cream beef casserole using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cream beef casserole
- You need 1 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 1 lb of hazelnut meal, ground hazelnut.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/3 cup of dehydrated onions.
- You need 2 1/3 lb of ground sirloin.
- You need 1 tbsp of Filé.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of celery salt.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of ripened black olives.
- You need 1 lb of cauliflower.
- Prepare 2 cup of colby and monterrey jack cheese shredded.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
The cornbread and beef bake together in one casserole dish, making this entree convenient. This Mexican cornbread casserole is packed with tempting seasonings, and the cheese and onions make an attractive topping. —Vicki Good, Oscoda, Michigan Directions. In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Toss bread cubes with butter; sprinkle over top.
Cream beef casserole step by step
- Crack and toast the hazelnuts set aside to cool..
- Microwave the cauliflower 9 minutes. Squeeze all the liquids out ..
- In a food processor mince the olives.
- Preheat oven 425° Fahrenheit..
- Brown the beef with Filé cauliflower, olives, onions, celery salt,. Set aside..
- In a food processor process the hazelnuts. Mix baking powder to it. Add parmaesan cheese..
- Mix the cream with the ground beef. Add hazelnut mixture..
- When everything is mixed together put in an oven safe dish. Top with colby monterrey jack cheese bake for 20-25 minutes. Let sit 10 minutes..
- Serve hope you enjoy!.
This recipe can be made with Cream of Celery, Cream of Chicken, Cream of Broccoli, Cheddar Cheese, and Broccoli Cheese. If you prefer to make the soup from scratch, try this homemade Cream of Mushroom Soup recipe!; Make-Ahead Beef and Rice Casserole. Saucy Beef and Vegetable Casserole Ground beef (or ground turkey), shredded zucchini, spices, salsa, tomato soup, and corn are cooked with a garlic, sour cream, and Cheddar cheese biscuit topping. Even my toddler loves this recipe! Place the ground beef and onion in a large skillet over medium high heat.