Pasta Carbonara. Pasta Carbonara Classic bacon-and-egg pasta with the yummy addition of peas. Pasta, eggs, cheese, and bacon come together in the ultimate Italian favorite: spaghetti carbonara. Luscious and wonderfully indulgent, pasta carbonara takes as long to make as it does to cook the pasta.
In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook spaghetti according to package directions until al dente. In a medium bowl, whisk eggs and Parmesan until combined. Put a large saucepan of water on to boil. You can cook Pasta Carbonara using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pasta Carbonara
- You need 1 packet of Taglietelle Pasta.
- It’s 400 gm of diced bacon.
- It’s 2 of Portabello Mushroom.
- You need 1 cup of double cream.
- It’s 1 bunch of coriander.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
Authentic Pasta Carbonara is easy to make, full of bacon flavor, and smothered in a cheesy egg sauce that will make you crave more. What is the origin of pasta carbonara? Pasta carbonara originates in the Rome region of Italy. No one knows the exact story behind the origination of the dish, but we do know where the location where the dish comes.
Pasta Carbonara instructions
- Boil Pasta in salt water and butter till el dente.
- In seperate pan/wok, fry the diced bacon till dry..
- Add the portabello mushrooms, garlic, and diced onions to the fried bacon..
- Once cooked, add the pasta to the bacon mushroom mix and stir..
- In a seperate bowl, mix the two eggs and cream and milk and add to the pasta bacon mushroom mix.
- Add coriander at the end for garnish. And enjoy your pasta carbonara.
I made it exactly like the recipe said and it was HORRIBLE. It did not taste goodn n n n n n at all. I have had Spaghetti Carbonara hundreds of times and this, by farn n n n n n was the worst tasting. No one at the dinner table liked it. In n n n n n ll stick to my recipe for Spaghetti Carbonara! – Sorry Martha.