Bacon Wrapped Ground Sirloin Loaf. Generously salt and pepper both sides of the steak. Wrap the steak with the bacon and secure with a toothpick. Meat loaf that is covered in bacon and oozing with Cheddar cheese is sure to be a crowd pleaser!
Cooking with Dog Byte: I grill up some bacon wrapped top sirloins that I just bought from a guy in my driveway. While bacon-wrapped sirloins might seem like a difficult dish, you can master the technique with a little patience and a few basic seasonings and supplies. Remove the sirloin steaks from the packaging and place them on a clean plate a few inches apart from each other. You can cook Bacon Wrapped Ground Sirloin Loaf using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bacon Wrapped Ground Sirloin Loaf
- You need 2 pounds of ground sirloin.
- It’s 1 of standard package of bacon.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Heinz Sriracha Ketchup.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 of whole sweet yellow onion.
- Prepare 2 cloves of Garlic.
- You need 1 tablespoon of parsley.
- Prepare 3 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 2 teaspoon of sea salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Cajun seasoning.
- You need 2 of eggs.
Skip to the end of the images gallery. Try this Bacon Wrapped Sirloin Roast recipe, or contribute your own. Cover tightly with bacon slices, wrapping them around the meat. Cut a few slits on top of roast for bacon drippings to penetrate the meat.
Bacon Wrapped Ground Sirloin Loaf step by step
- Finely dice onion and mix all ingredients..
- Form meat into a miniature football in a casserole dish then layer bacon around meat to completely cover..
- Bake on 350 degrees for 1 1/2 hours. Top with Sriracha ketchup. (optional).
Spread mustard evenly over top and. Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf is pure comfort food! A classic dinner recipe gets upgraded with bacon – the best way to serve this traditional family meal! Now I ALWAYS use my hand mixer with the dough hooks attached to mix up the ground meat, veggies, eggs and breadcrumbs for meatloaf. Bacon-Wrapped Meat Loaf. "Our family and friends love this no-fail recipe.