Crockpot Pot Roast. Tender Pot Roast simmered in a rich gravy full of flavour is a perfect weekday or weekend dinner. Slow Cooker, Instant Pot and Oven methods included! Fall apart, tender Pot Roast slow cooked and smothered in a delicious gravy with potatoes and carrots.
The juice was so hot from the crock pot that we didn't need to put it into a sauce pan. just whisked it up in a bowl. I have to say, this is the best pot roast. The recipe is a good template that you can play around with to taste. You can have Crockpot Pot Roast using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Pot Roast
- You need 3 lb of beef chuck roast.
- Prepare 1 packages of dry ranch dressing mix.
- Prepare 1 packages of mccormick au jus gravy mix.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 4 of pepperoncini peppers.
The only things I woud change is that I. Slow cooker pot roast is made with only five ingredients plus water. This easy slow cooker pot roast needs only five common ingredients plus water; you can even substitute vegetables you have on hand or omit them altogether. Utilize one of those hours to roast some vegetables to serve on the side.
Crockpot Pot Roast instructions
- Place chuck roast in crockpot..
- Sprinkle Ranch Dressing mix on top followed by Au Jus Gravy Mix..
- Place butter on top of dry mixes..
- Place peppers on top of roast. Add NO water!!!! Cook on low for 8 hrs..
We love it with roasted carrots, fennel, and red onion. Place thinly sliced celery on the bottom of Crock Pot, add carrots and quartered potatoes, then roast. Slow cooker/crock pot recipes have low hands on time and are very set-it-and-forget-it type meals. Make a Crockpot Pot Roast for the ultimate dinner! Add browned pork roast and remaining onion and other ingredients.