Mans Crock pot roast.
You can cook Mans Crock pot roast using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mans Crock pot roast
- It’s 3 1/2 lb of beef shoulder.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of baby carrots.
- You need 1 of oinion.
- Prepare 5 of red potatoes small to medium.
- You need of garlic powder.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
- You need 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 1 of package lipton oinion soup.
- Prepare 1 can of beef broth.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
Mans Crock pot roast step by step
- Add all seasonings to beef both sides.
- Add cut up onion and baby carrots to greased crock pot.
- Add soups wet and dry amd water mix well.
- Add meat and potatoes.
- Cook on low 8 to 9 hours high for 5.
- Serve with crusty french bread.