Dave's Pot Roast and Noodles. Slow cooker recipes, like this beef pot roast with noodles, are perfect for busy weeknights or cozy Sunday suppers. Our pot roast seasoning adds ample flavor to the beef since it infuses into the meat as it stews all day. This pot roast is simple to make–a quick searing on the stove and then a long simmer in the slow cooker with vegetables and stewed tomatoes.
So using a pot roast, such as a chuck cut into cubes, will get Cover the pot with a glass lid, or the IP lid vented. This tasteful spiced roast is jazzed up with fruit crush and to a small degree vinegar for scores of flavor. Serve the meat sliced or sliced with noodles. You can cook Dave's Pot Roast and Noodles using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dave's Pot Roast and Noodles
- It’s 1 packet of pot roast seasoning.
- Prepare 1 can of diet cola.
- You need 1 can of beef broth.
- It’s 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1 (2 lb) of roast.
- Prepare 2 lb of whole carrots (sliced).
- It’s 1.5 lb of red potatoes (quartered vertically and sliced).
- You need 1 (16 oz) of bag klusky egg noodles.
- Prepare to taste of Frank's Red Hot.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Prepare to taste of pepper.
- It’s to taste of Jane's Krazy Mixed-Up Pepper.
Savory pot roast in a creamy gravy that's just perfect for serving over mashed potatoes or noodles. Season roast all over with salt and black pepper and place roast in a slow cooker. Whisk golden mushroom soup, sliced mushrooms, cream of mushroom soup, onion soup mix, and garlic together in. This Asian pot roast shares a lot in common with the versions you're probably familiar with.
Dave's Pot Roast and Noodles step by step
- Place pot roast seasoning, diet cola, beef broth and cream of mushroom soup into crock pot and stir..
- Place roast into crock pot..
- Cover with carrots and potatoes..
- Add salt, pepper, Jane's and Frank's to top of potatoes..
- Run on low heat overnight..
- If meat breaks up nicely when stirred, switch heat setting to keep warm..
- Cook noodles separately, drain and add them to crock pot. Let them sit for 10-15 in crock pot in order to soak up some broth..
- Serve and enjoy!.
A thick, boneless chuck roast is first seared in a pan, and Obligatory in my mind, however, is that this Asian pot roast be served over rice. You could serve it with potatoes or egg noodles, but me being me, rice. I often serve this roast over noodles or with mashed potatoes, using the juices as a gravy. —Loren Martin, Big Cabin, Oklahoma. Just pour these ingredients over your pot roast and let the slow cooker do the work. Place the roast and onions in the crockpot, add in remaining ingredients.